BullGuard Premium Protection
This info is about BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your systemBullGuard Ltd.
. More data about BullGuard Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.bullguard.com
if you want to read more on BullGuard Premium Protection on BullGuard Ltd.'s page. BullGuard Premium Protection is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing BullGuard Premium Protection is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. BullGuard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.42 MB (2540352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside BullGuard Premium Protection. They take about 37.61 MB (39435656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (347.31 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (327.30 KB)
- BgBootMonitor.exe (154.31 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (167.81 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (158.80 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (366.31 KB)
- BgDuplicateSize.exe (350.30 KB)
- BgGameMon.exe (316.81 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (84.31 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (356.81 KB)
- BgMainFallback.exe (334.30 KB)
- BgMainPush.exe (3.86 MB)
- BgNag.exe (140.31 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (183.00 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (84.81 KB)
- BgScan.exe (460.31 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (2.42 MB)
- BullGuardBackup.exe (1.51 MB)
- BullGuardBrowser.exe (3.17 MB)
- BullGuardCore.exe (2.88 MB)
- BullGuardFileScanner.exe (854.81 KB)
- BullGuardFiltering.exe (4.96 MB)
- BullGuardFirewall.exe (1.17 MB)
- BullGuardHelper.exe (381.20 KB)
- BullGuardNetworkScanner.exe (721.31 KB)
- BullGuardScan.exe (286.85 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (469.31 KB)
- BullGuardSentry.exe (796.81 KB)
- BullGuardSentryEye.exe (356.31 KB)
- BullGuardTray.exe (405.81 KB)
- BullGuardUI.exe (992.31 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (2.98 MB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (2.84 MB)
- Instalator.exe (306.07 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (269.81 KB)
- RemediationUpdate.exe (62.31 KB)
- Uninst.exe (587.88 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (117.80 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (142.80 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (152.31 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (170.40 KB)
- LittleHook.exe (224.80 KB)
- LittleHook.exe (240.31 KB)
- 7za.exe (722.50 KB)
The current page applies to BullGuard Premium Protection version 21.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BullGuard Premium Protection:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove BullGuard Premium Protection.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\BackupShellHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\BgAMSI.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\BullGuard VPN\
BullGuard Premium Protection is an application released by BullGuard Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BullGuard Premium Protection from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BullGuard Premium Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". If it exists on your system the BullGuard Premium Protection program will be found automatically. After you click BullGuard Premium Protection in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BullGuard Premium Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
- The software company is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After removing BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BullGuard Premium Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BullGuard Premium Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BullGuard Premium Protection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-24 20:48:17.430