BullGuard Premium Protection
This web page is about BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your PCBullGuard Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on BullGuard Ltd.. You can read more about related to BullGuard Premium Protection at http://www.bullguard.com
. BullGuard Premium Protection is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard Premium Protection folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing BullGuard Premium Protection is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard Premium Protection\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called BullGuard.exe and its approximative size is 1.08 MB (1133904 bytes).
The executables below are part of BullGuard Premium Protection. They take an average of 20.87 MB (21880768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (258.33 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (342.83 KB)
- bgcrs.exe (116.33 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (80.83 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (160.33 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (68.33 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (304.83 KB)
- BgLowIntServer.exe (96.33 KB)
- BgNag.exe (127.83 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (145.33 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (73.33 KB)
- BgScan.exe (398.33 KB)
- BgSecErase.exe (192.83 KB)
- BgUpgrade.exe (85.83 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (31.88 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (1.08 MB)
- BullGuardBhvScanner.exe (507.83 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (233.33 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (323.33 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (2.22 MB)
- Instalator.exe (148.93 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninst.exe (447.80 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (114.83 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (230.33 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- vcredist_bg.exe (5.28 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This page is about BullGuard Premium Protection version 13.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of BullGuard Premium Protection:
...click to view all...
BullGuard Premium Protection is an application offered by the software company BullGuard Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BullGuard Premium Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BullGuard Premium Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". If it exists on your system the BullGuard Premium Protection application will be found automatically. When you select BullGuard Premium Protection in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BullGuard Premium Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
- The publisher is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard Premium Protection\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After uninstalling BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BullGuard Premium Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BullGuard Premium Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 11:30:05.883