A guide to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your PC
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. It is made by BullGuard Ltd.. Go over here where you can get more info on BullGuard Ltd.. More info about the program BullGuard Premium Protection can be seen at http://www.bullguard.com. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BullGuard Premium Protection is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. BullGuard Premium Protection's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1703864 bytes) and is called BullGuard.exe.
The executables below are part of BullGuard Premium Protection. They occupy about 59.04 MB (61911384 bytes) on disk.
How to delete BullGuard Premium Protection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
BullGuard Premium Protection is a program released by the software company BullGuard Ltd.. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BullGuard Premium Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". The BullGuard Premium Protection app will be found automatically. When you click BullGuard Premium Protection in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BullGuard Premium Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
The web site of the application is: http://www.bullguard.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After uninstalling BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BullGuard Premium Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BullGuard Premium Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.