BullGuard Premium Protection
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your computerBullGuard Ltd.
. More information on BullGuard Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about related to BullGuard Premium Protection at http://www.bullguard.com
. Usually the BullGuard Premium Protection application is found in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing BullGuard Premium Protection is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1080616 bytes) on disk and is labeled BullGuard.exe.
BullGuard Premium Protection is comprised of the following executables which take 8.87 MB (9302544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (243.79 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (325.79 KB)
- BgBootMonitor.exe (134.29 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (79.29 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (214.29 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (67.79 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (288.79 KB)
- BgNag.exe (127.29 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (154.79 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (71.79 KB)
- BgScan.exe (386.29 KB)
- BgSecErase.exe (192.29 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (31.88 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (1.03 MB)
- BullGuardBhvScanner.exe (494.29 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (227.29 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (324.79 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (1.98 MB)
- Instalator.exe (149.29 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninst.exe (454.57 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (114.29 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (229.29 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BullGuard Premium Protection version 15.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BullGuard Premium Protection:
...click to view all...
BullGuard Premium Protection has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection:
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\7za.dll
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\Antiphishing\IE\BgAntiphishingIE.dll
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\Antiphishing\sigfile
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\asapsdk.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
BullGuard Premium Protection is an application released by the software company BullGuard Ltd.. Some users try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BullGuard Premium Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". If it exists on your system the BullGuard Premium Protection app will be found automatically. After you select BullGuard Premium Protection in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BullGuard Premium Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
- The publisher is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After removing BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BullGuard Premium Protection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BullGuard Premium Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-09 13:35:36.753