BullGuard Premium Protection
You can find below details on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your PCBullGuard Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on BullGuard Ltd.. More data about the program BullGuard Premium Protection can be found at http://www.bullguard.com
. BullGuard Premium Protection is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing BullGuard Premium Protection is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. BullGuard.exe is the BullGuard Premium Protection's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.18 MB (1235224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in BullGuard Premium Protection. They take 11.29 MB (11843608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (282.77 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (333.77 KB)
- BgBootMonitor.exe (158.77 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (106.77 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (345.27 KB)
- BgDuplicateSize.exe (337.27 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (67.77 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (289.27 KB)
- BgNag.exe (132.27 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (155.27 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (73.27 KB)
- BgScan.exe (390.27 KB)
- BgSecErase.exe (193.77 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (37.41 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (1.18 MB)
- BullGuardBhvScanner.exe (573.77 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (250.27 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (344.27 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (1.99 MB)
- Instalator.exe (295.25 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninst.exe (647.54 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (116.27 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (236.27 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (436.66 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (575.66 KB)
- LittleHook.exe (207.27 KB)
- 7za.exe (624.00 KB)
The current page applies to BullGuard Premium Protection version 17.0
only. Click on the links below for other BullGuard Premium Protection versions:
...click to view all...
BullGuard Premium Protection is a program offered by BullGuard Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BullGuard Premium Protection or simply activate the Search field and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". The BullGuard Premium Protection application will be found automatically. After you select BullGuard Premium Protection in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BullGuard Premium Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After removing BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BullGuard Premium Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BullGuard Premium Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BullGuard Premium Protection in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-04 16:11:55.747