BullGuard Premium Protection
This web page is about BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your systemBullGuard Ltd.
. Further information on BullGuard Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.bullguard.com
to get more information about BullGuard Premium Protection on BullGuard Ltd.'s website. BullGuard Premium Protection is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for BullGuard Premium Protection is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. BullGuard Premium Protection's primary file takes about 1.08 MB (1135952 bytes) and is called BullGuard.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BullGuard Premium Protection. They occupy about 10.02 MB (10509336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (258.83 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (342.33 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (80.83 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (160.33 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (68.33 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (304.83 KB)
- BgNag.exe (127.83 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (145.33 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (73.33 KB)
- BgScan.exe (398.83 KB)
- BgSecErase.exe (193.83 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (31.88 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (1.08 MB)
- BullGuardBhvScanner.exe (508.33 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (234.33 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (322.83 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (2.22 MB)
- Instalator.exe (148.93 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninst.exe (447.58 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (114.83 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (230.33 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (427.70 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (567.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BullGuard Premium Protection version 14.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other BullGuard Premium Protection releases:
...click to view all...
BullGuard Premium Protection is an application released by the software company BullGuard Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BullGuard Premium Protection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BullGuard Premium Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". If it is installed on your PC the BullGuard Premium Protection application will be found automatically. After you select BullGuard Premium Protection in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BullGuard Premium Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After uninstalling BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BullGuard Premium Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BullGuard Premium Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BullGuard Premium Protection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:06:19.320