BullGuard Premium Protection
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your PCBullGuard Ltd.
. More info about BullGuard Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about related to BullGuard Premium Protection at http://www.bullguard.com
. BullGuard Premium Protection is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for BullGuard Premium Protection is C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled BullGuard.exe and it has a size of 1.30 MB (1360208 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in BullGuard Premium Protection. They occupy 11.77 MB (12337720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (300.33 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (386.33 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (84.83 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (171.33 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (69.83 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (359.33 KB)
- BgNag.exe (150.83 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (154.33 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (75.83 KB)
- BgScan.exe (473.33 KB)
- BgSecErase.exe (242.33 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (32.92 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (1.30 MB)
- BullGuardBhvScanner.exe (587.33 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (274.33 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (375.83 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (2.80 MB)
- Instalator.exe (148.93 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninst.exe (447.58 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (127.83 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (80.83 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (145.33 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (230.33 KB)
- LittleHook.exe (223.33 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (427.70 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (567.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0
of BullGuard Premium Protection. You can find below info on other releases of BullGuard Premium Protection:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove BullGuard Premium Protection:
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\Backup\OutlookBackupPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\BackupShellHook.dll
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\BackupShellNamespace.dll
- C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\BgAgent.dll
BullGuard Premium Protection is a program marketed by the software company BullGuard Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BullGuard Premium Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BullGuard Premium Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". The BullGuard Premium Protection program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BullGuard Premium Protection in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BullGuard Premium Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After uninstalling BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BullGuard Premium Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BullGuard Premium Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:43:00.863