BullGuard Premium Protection
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection from your computerBullGuard Ltd.
. Further information on BullGuard Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about BullGuard Premium Protection can be seen at http://www.bullguard.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard Premium Protection folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard Premium Protection\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BullGuard Premium Protection's main file takes around 1.30 MB (1360208 bytes) and is called BullGuard.exe.
BullGuard Premium Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.99 MB (12571352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupRun.exe (300.33 KB)
- BackupShellTransfer.exe (386.33 KB)
- bgcrs.exe (124.83 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (84.83 KB)
- BgDirSize.exe (171.33 KB)
- BgLauncher.exe (69.83 KB)
- BgLogViewer.exe (359.33 KB)
- BgLowIntServer.exe (103.33 KB)
- BgNag.exe (150.83 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (154.33 KB)
- BgRegister.exe (75.83 KB)
- BgScan.exe (473.33 KB)
- BgSecErase.exe (242.33 KB)
- BgWsc.exe (32.92 KB)
- BullGuard.exe (1.30 MB)
- BullGuardBhvScanner.exe (587.33 KB)
- BullGuardScanner.exe (274.33 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate.exe (375.83 KB)
- BullGuardUpdate2.exe (2.80 MB)
- Instalator.exe (148.93 KB)
- ManualUpdate.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninst.exe (447.58 KB)
- UpdatePatcher.exe (127.83 KB)
- BgDelayStartup.exe (80.83 KB)
- BgProbe.exe (145.33 KB)
- BgCertUtil32.exe (230.33 KB)
- LittleHook.exe (223.33 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (427.70 KB)
- wfpbootreg.exe (567.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0
of BullGuard Premium Protection. You can find below a few links to other BullGuard Premium Protection releases:
...click to view all...
BullGuard Premium Protection is a program marketed by BullGuard Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BullGuard Premium Protection from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BullGuard Premium Protection or simply click the Search field and type in "BullGuard Premium Protection". If it exists on your system the BullGuard Premium Protection app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BullGuard Premium Protection in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BullGuard Premium Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BullGuard Premium Protection:
- The publisher is: http://www.bullguard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BullGuard Ltd\BullGuard Premium Protection\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection.
8. After removing BullGuard Premium Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BullGuard Premium Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BullGuard Premium Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BullGuard Premium Protection by BullGuard Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BullGuard Premium Protection in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 16:33:54.110