Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's primary file takes about 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They take about 2.40 MB (2514376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcmwlanapp.exe (22.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (707.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- CppWindowsService.exe (141.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (257.57 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. Click on the links below for other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcm43xx.cat
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcm43xx64.cat
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\QuietUninstallString
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". The Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:33:47.417