Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. More info about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's primary executable file and it occupies around 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They occupy 1.99 MB (2087336
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (23.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (665.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (288.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (38.04 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". The Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 00:41:11.480