Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
You can find below details on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Further information on Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's primary file takes around 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
The executables below are part of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They occupy an average of 852.23 KB (872688
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (624.23 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (228.00 KB)
This info is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvui.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\QuietUninstallString
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a program marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:40:05.470