Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
You can find below details on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They occupy an average of 1.68 MB (1766768
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (21.00 KB)
- bcmwls32.exe (410.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (288.00 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.56 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (105.50 KB)
This info is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 08:22:00.220