Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
This info is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More info about Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's primary file takes about 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) and its name is bcmwlu00.exe.
The executables below are part of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They take about 1.97 MB (2069888
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (23.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (665.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (288.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- wapiutil.exe (21.00 KB)
This data is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a program marketed by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:31:42.963