Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
You can find below details on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. More info about Broadcom Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is "C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe" verbose /rootkey="Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo" /rootdir="C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver" . The program's main executable file is titled bcmwlu00.exe and its approximative size is 303.50 KB (310784 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They occupy about 2.03 MB (2129280
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (22.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (708.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- miracastnativeapp.exe (22.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:55:42.317