Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
This page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They occupy 900.84 KB (922464
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (652.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (248.00 KB)
This page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwl63.inf
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwl63a.sys
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwls.ini
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwls64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\IEShims.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\PackageVersion.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\uninstall.log
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it exists on your system the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:06:54.050