Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
This page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Broadcom Corporation. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 248.00 KB (253952 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They occupy 900.84 KB (922464
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (652.84 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (248.00 KB)
This page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\BCM43XX64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvsrv64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmihvui64.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\QuietUninstallString
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application marketed by Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:06:54.050