Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PC
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Broadcom Corporation
. You can find out more on Broadcom Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter application is found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk and is titled bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.01 MB (2108288
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (22.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (709.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
The current page applies to Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a program released by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". The Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter application will be found very quickly. When you click Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:26:35.093