Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
This web page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computerBroadcom Corporation
. Additional info about Broadcom Corporation can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter's main executable file and it takes around 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter contains of the executables below. They occupy 308.00 KB (315392
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (128.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (180.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application by Broadcom Corporation. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter application will be found very quickly. After you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:23:47.933