Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. More information about Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter contains of the executables below. They occupy 617.30 KB (632120
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (385.30 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (232.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. Click on the links below for other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is an application offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". The Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found very quickly. When you select Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:33:01.173