Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
This web page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Broadcom Corporation. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlu00.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. The program's main executable file occupies 303.50 KB (310784 bytes) on disk and is titled bcmwlu00.exe.
The executables below are part of Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter. They occupy an average of 2.02 MB (2116008
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwlanapp.exe (25.50 KB)
- bcmwls64.exe (714.34 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (303.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This web page is about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter:
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlanapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlanapp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlapiu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\bcmwlapiu64.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter\QuietUninstallString
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is a program offered by the software company Broadcom Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter program will be found very quickly. After you click Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:52:25.147