Bloody5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Bloody5 from your PCBloody
. More data about Bloody can be read here
. Click on http://www.bloody.tw/
to get more information about Bloody5 on Bloody's website. The full uninstall command line for Bloody5 is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called Bloody5.exe and it has a size of 13.32 MB (13967360 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Bloody5. They take about 16.52 MB (17321731
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (13.32 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
The current web page applies to Bloody5 version 14.09.0005
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bloody5 releases:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Bloody5:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Bloody5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bloody5
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bloody5\Bloody5\Data\RES\English\ScriptsMacros\GunLib\APB Reloaded\A-AK-47-3X100msY-2.bwp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bloody5\Bloody5\Data\RES\English\ScriptsMacros\GunLib\APB Reloaded\A-AK-47-3X95msY-2.bwp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bloody5\Bloody5\Data\RES\English\ScriptsMacros\GunLib\APB Reloaded\A-M4A1-3X85msY-1.bwp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bloody5\Bloody5\Data\RES\English\ScriptsMacros\GunLib\APB Reloaded\A-M4A1-3X90msY-1.bwp
Bloody5 is a program marketed by the software company Bloody. Some users try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bloody5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bloody5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bloody5". If it exists on your system the Bloody5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bloody5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bloody5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloody5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bloody5.
8. After removing Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bloody5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bloody5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bloody5 by Bloody from your computer, we are not saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bloody5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 06:11:59.917