This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Bloody5 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Bloody5 from your PCBloody
. Check out here
for more details on Bloody. Please follow http://www.bloody.tw/
if you want to read more on Bloody5 on Bloody's web page. The full command line for removing Bloody5 is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Bloody5's main file takes about 18.04 MB (18917376 bytes) and is called Bloody5.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Bloody5. They take 21.24 MB (22271747
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (18.04 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.06.0003
of Bloody5. You can find here a few links to other Bloody5 versions:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is an application marketed by the software company Bloody. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Bloody5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bloody5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bloody5". If it is installed on your PC the Bloody5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bloody5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bloody5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloody5:
- The publisher is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bloody5.
8. After removing Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bloody5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bloody5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your PC, we are not saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bloody5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:43:01.910