This page is about Bloody5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your computerBloody
. You can find out more on Bloody or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.bloody.tw/
if you want to read more on Bloody5 on Bloody's web page. The full command line for uninstalling Bloody5 is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Bloody5's main file takes about 13.34 MB (13992960 bytes) and is called Bloody5.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Bloody5. They occupy about 16.54 MB (17347331
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (13.34 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.10.0010
of Bloody5. You can find here a few links to other Bloody5 releases:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is a program offered by Bloody. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bloody5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bloody5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bloody5". The Bloody5 program will be found very quickly. After you click Bloody5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bloody5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloody5:
- The publisher is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bloody5.
8. After removing Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bloody5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bloody5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your computer, nor are we saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bloody5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 02:12:48.580