Bloody5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your computerBloody
. You can read more on Bloody or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Bloody5 at http://www.bloody.tw/
. The entire uninstall command line for Bloody5 is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe. Bloody5.exe is the Bloody5's primary executable file and it occupies about 13.27 MB (13912576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Bloody5. They occupy 16.47 MB (17266947
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (13.27 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.10.0004
of Bloody5. Click on the links below for other Bloody5 versions:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is a program by the software company Bloody. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bloody5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bloody5". If it is installed on your PC the Bloody5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bloody5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bloody5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bloody5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bloody5.
8. After removing Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bloody5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bloody5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your computer, nor are we saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bloody5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-22 18:41:46.970