Bloody5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your computerBloody
. You can find out more on Bloody or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.bloody.tw/
if you want to read more on Bloody5 on Bloody's page. C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bloody5. Bloody5.exe is the Bloody5's main executable file and it takes approximately 18.03 MB (18906624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Bloody5. They occupy about 21.23 MB (22260995
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (18.03 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.04.0001
of Bloody5. Click on the links below for other Bloody5 versions:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is an application offered by Bloody. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bloody5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bloody5". If it is installed on your PC the Bloody5 app will be found very quickly. When you click Bloody5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bloody5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bloody5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bloody5.
8. After uninstalling Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bloody5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bloody5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your PC, nor are we saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bloody5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 04:58:15.093