You can find on this page details on how to remove Bloody5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Bloody5 from your PCBloody
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Bloody. You can read more about related to Bloody5 at http://www.bloody.tw/
. The full command line for uninstalling Bloody5 is "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe" uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Bloody5.exe is the Bloody5's main executable file and it takes around 13.26 MB (13901312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Bloody5. They take an average of 16.46 MB (17255683
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (13.26 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
The current page applies to Bloody5 version 14.10.0009
only. You can find below info on other releases of Bloody5:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is a program released by Bloody. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Bloody5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bloody5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bloody5". The Bloody5 program will be found very quickly. After you click Bloody5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bloody5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bloody5:
- The publisher is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bloody5.
8. After removing Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bloody5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bloody5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your computer, nor are we saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bloody5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 20:19:17.033