This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Bloody5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your computerBloody
. You can read more on Bloody or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.bloody.tw/
if you want to read more on Bloody5 on Bloody's website. Bloody5's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.25 MB (13898752 bytes) on disk and is titled Bloody5.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bloody5. They take an average of 16.45 MB (17253123
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (13.25 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
This info is about Bloody5 version 14.10.0006
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bloody5:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is an application released by Bloody. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bloody5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bloody5". If it is installed on your PC the Bloody5 app will be found very quickly. When you select Bloody5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bloody5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloody5:
- The software company is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bloody5.
8. After uninstalling Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bloody5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bloody5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your computer, we are not saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bloody5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-12 14:02:39.497