You can find below details on how to remove Bloody5 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bloody5 from your systemBloody
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bloody. Please follow http://www.bloody.tw/
if you want to read more on Bloody5 on Bloody's website. You can remove Bloody5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 13.32 MB (13965312 bytes) on disk and is labeled Bloody5.exe.
Bloody5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.52 MB (17319683
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (13.32 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
This page is about Bloody5 version 14.08.0010
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bloody5 releases:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is an application by Bloody. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Bloody5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bloody5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bloody5". If it exists on your system the Bloody5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bloody5 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bloody5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloody5:
- The publisher is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bloody5.
8. After removing Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bloody5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bloody5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your computer, we are not saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bloody5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-01 16:57:09.207