This page contains thorough information on how to remove BitTorrent for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BitTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. You can find out more on BitTorrent Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bittorrent.com
to get more details about BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s website. Usually the BitTorrent application is placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for BitTorrent is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. The application's main executable file is titled BitTorrent.exe and its approximative size is 573.80 KB (587568 bytes).
BitTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 573.80 KB (587568
bytes) on disk.
- BitTorrent.exe (573.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.3
of BitTorrent. For other BitTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent is an application marketed by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BitTorrent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitTorrent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BitTorrent in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BitTorrent.
8. After uninstalling BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:52:38.433