This page contains detailed information on how to remove BitTorrent for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall BitTorrent from your PCBitTorrent Inc.
. Additional info about BitTorrent Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.bittorrent.com
to get more details about BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BitTorrent. BitTorrent's main file takes about 2.09 MB (2186688 bytes) and is called 7.10.4_44519.exe.
The executable files below are part of BitTorrent. They take about 6.99 MB (7326968
bytes) on disk.
- 7.10.4_44519.exe (2.09 MB)
- playserver_installer.exe (2.44 MB)
- bittorrentie.exe (388.69 KB)
This page is about BitTorrent version 220.127.116.11519
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BitTorrent:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent is a program offered by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BitTorrent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". The BitTorrent application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BitTorrent in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BitTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitTorrent.
8. After uninstalling BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-02 02:59:35.970