You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BitTorrent for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BitTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BitTorrent Inc.. You can read more about about BitTorrent at http://www.bittorrent.com
. Usually the BitTorrent program is to be found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\BitTorrent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for BitTorrent is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. 7.8.1_29989.exe is the BitTorrent's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.07 MB (1125976 bytes) on disk.
BitTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.70 MB (26951136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7.8.1_29989.exe (1.07 MB)
- 7.9.2_38914.exe (1.66 MB)
- 7.9.3_40299.exe (1.62 MB)
- 7.9.4_40912.exe (1.62 MB)
- 7.9.5_41074.exe (1.82 MB)
- 7.9.5_41163.exe (1.75 MB)
- 7.9.5_41203.exe (1.89 MB)
- 7.9.5_41373.exe (1.79 MB)
- 7.9.5_41866.exe (1.84 MB)
- 7.9.6_42095.exe (1.87 MB)
- 7.9.7_42331.exe (1.88 MB)
- 7.9.8_42450.exe (2.04 MB)
- 7.9.9_42607.exe (1.89 MB)
- 7.9.9_43296.exe (1.89 MB)
This data is about BitTorrent version 18.104.22.168989
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BitTorrent:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent is an application offered by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BitTorrent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". The BitTorrent program will be found automatically. When you click BitTorrent in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The software company is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Datos de programa\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitTorrent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitTorrent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 20:35:35.370