This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BitTorrent for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BitTorrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. Open here
for more details on BitTorrent Inc.. Please open http://www.bittorrent.com
if you want to read more on BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s page. BitTorrent is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove BitTorrent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.61 MB (1691224 bytes) on disk and is titled 7.9.2_37596.exe.
BitTorrent is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.11 MB (5354680
bytes) on disk:
- 7.9.2_37596.exe (1.61 MB)
- 7.9.7_42331.exe (1.88 MB)
This info is about BitTorrent version 22.214.171.124596
alone. Click on the links below for other BitTorrent versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove BitTorrent from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall BitTorrent from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove BitTorrent:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
BitTorrent is a program marketed by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Some people want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BitTorrent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitTorrent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BitTorrent in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The publisher is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitTorrent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:57:25.743