You can find below detailed information on how to remove BitTorrent for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall BitTorrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. You can find out more on BitTorrent Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.bittorrent.com
if you want to read more on BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s page. BitTorrent is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BitTorrent. The application's main executable file occupies 1.07 MB (1119568 bytes) on disk and is titled BitTorrent.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BitTorrent. They take 1.07 MB (1119568
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11343
of BitTorrent. You can find here a few links to other BitTorrent versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BitTorrent we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall BitTorrent:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MSEGL90J\BitTorrent.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\L1R68S9T\bittorrent-free.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\L1R68S9T\bittorrent-pro.htm
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
BitTorrent is a program offered by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitTorrent or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent app will be found very quickly. After you select BitTorrent in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BitTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The software company is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 14:39:29.090