BitTorrent is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BitTorrent from your PCBitTorrent Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on BitTorrent Inc.. Please follow http://www.bittorrent.com
if you want to read more on BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BitTorrent. 7.8.1_30124.exe is the BitTorrent's primary executable file and it takes circa 17.55 MB (18407512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BitTorrent. They take an average of 35.11 MB (36815024
bytes) on disk.
- 7.8.1_30124.exe (17.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199124
of BitTorrent. You can find below info on other application versions of BitTorrent:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BitTorrent:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-bittorrent
BitTorrent is a program by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BitTorrent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitTorrent or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BitTorrent in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BitTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BitTorrent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 17:39:41.373