You can find on this page details on how to remove BCWipe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BCWipe from your systemJetico Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Jetico Inc.. The full uninstall command line for BCWipe is C:\Windows\BCUnInstall.exe. BCWipe's main file takes around 698.93 KB (715704 bytes) and is called BCWipe.exe.
BCWipe is composed of the following executables which take 4.37 MB (4579264
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (206.93 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (414.43 KB)
- BCView.exe (320.93 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (698.93 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (99.43 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.87 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (469.43 KB)
- logview.exe (345.93 KB)
This web page is about BCWipe version 6.09.22
alone. For more BCWipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is an application offered by the software company Jetico Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BCWipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BCWipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "BCWipe". The BCWipe application will be found automatically. After you select BCWipe in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BCWipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BCWipe.
8. After removing BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BCWipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCWipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BCWipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-09 14:52:02.630