You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BCWipe for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall BCWipe from your computerJetico Inc.
. You can find out more on Jetico Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can uninstall BCWipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\BCUnInstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 699.93 KB (716728 bytes) on disk and is labeled BCWipe.exe.
The following executable files are contained in BCWipe. They take 4.38 MB (4591040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (206.93 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (418.93 KB)
- BCView.exe (322.93 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (699.93 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (99.93 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.87 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (470.43 KB)
- logview.exe (345.93 KB)
The current web page applies to BCWipe version 6.10.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other BCWipe releases:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is an application marketed by the software company Jetico Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BCWipe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BCWipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCWipe". If it is installed on your PC the BCWipe app will be found automatically. When you click BCWipe in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BCWipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BCWipe.
8. After uninstalling BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BCWipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BCWipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BCWipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-16 10:24:22.517