This info is about BCWipe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BCWipe from your computerJetico Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Jetico Inc.. The entire uninstall command line for BCWipe is C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 699.93 KB (716728 bytes) on disk and is named BCWipe.exe.
BCWipe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.38 MB (4589504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (206.93 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (418.43 KB)
- BCView.exe (322.93 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (699.93 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (99.93 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.87 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (469.43 KB)
- logview.exe (345.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10
of BCWipe. Click on the links below for other BCWipe versions:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is a program marketed by the software company Jetico Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BCWipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BCWipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "BCWipe". The BCWipe application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BCWipe in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BCWipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BCWipe.
8. After uninstalling BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BCWipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCWipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BCWipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 11:45:33.427