You can find below details on how to uninstall BCWipe for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall BCWipe from your systemJetico Inc.
. More info about Jetico Inc. can be seen here
. C:\Windows\BCUnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BCWipe. The program's main executable file occupies 698.96 KB (715736 bytes) on disk and is called BCWipe.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BCWipe. They take about 4.35 MB (4565736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (201.00 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (411.96 KB)
- BCView.exe (320.96 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (698.96 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (99.46 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.87 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (469.46 KB)
- logview.exe (341.46 KB)
This web page is about BCWipe version 6.09.21
only. You can find here a few links to other BCWipe releases:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is a program released by the software company Jetico Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BCWipe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BCWipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BCWipe". If it is installed on your PC the BCWipe application will be found very quickly. After you click BCWipe in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BCWipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BCWipe.
8. After uninstalling BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BCWipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BCWipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BCWipe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-02 13:41:00.517