BCWipe is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BCWipe from your computerJetico Inc.
. You can read more on Jetico Inc. or check for application updates here
. The entire uninstall command line for BCWipe is C:\Windows\BCUnInstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 701.43 KB (718264 bytes) on disk and is called BCWipe.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside BCWipe. They occupy about 4.41 MB (4627904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (222.93 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (422.93 KB)
- BCView.exe (323.93 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (701.43 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (107.93 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.88 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (470.43 KB)
- logview.exe (345.93 KB)
This data is about BCWipe version 6.10.5
only. Click on the links below for other BCWipe versions:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is a program marketed by Jetico Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BCWipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BCWipe or simply click the Search field and type in "BCWipe". If it is installed on your PC the BCWipe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BCWipe in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BCWipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BCWipe.
8. After uninstalling BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BCWipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BCWipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BCWipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:04:18.347