This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BCWipe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BCWipe from your systemJetico Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Jetico Inc.. C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BCWipe. BCWipe's primary file takes around 701.93 KB (718776 bytes) and its name is BCWipe.exe.
The executables below are part of BCWipe. They take an average of 4.43 MB (4640704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (222.93 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (423.43 KB)
- BCView.exe (323.93 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (701.93 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (107.93 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.89 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (470.43 KB)
- logview.exe (345.93 KB)
This data is about BCWipe version 6.10.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other BCWipe versions:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is an application released by Jetico Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BCWipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BCWipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCWipe". The BCWipe program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BCWipe in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BCWipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BCWipe.
8. After removing BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BCWipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BCWipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BCWipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-17 20:20:05.570