This web page is about BCWipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BCWipe from your PCJetico Inc.
. More information on Jetico Inc. can be seen here
. The entire uninstall command line for BCWipe is C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe. BCWipe.exe is the BCWipe's primary executable file and it takes around 700.43 KB (717240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BCWipe. They occupy 4.53 MB (4751694
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (206.93 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (421.43 KB)
- BCView.exe (322.93 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (700.43 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (176.37 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.95 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (470.43 KB)
- logview.exe (345.93 KB)
This info is about BCWipe version 6.10.3
alone. For more BCWipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is a program offered by Jetico Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BCWipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BCWipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCWipe". If it exists on your system the BCWipe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BCWipe in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BCWipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BCWipe.
8. After removing BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BCWipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BCWipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BCWipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-25 05:30:12.460