BCWipe is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BCWipe from your computerJetico Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Jetico Inc.. BCWipe's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\BCUnInstall.exe. BCWipe.exe is the BCWipe's main executable file and it occupies close to 701.93 KB (718776 bytes) on disk.
BCWipe is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.43 MB (4641728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BCResident.exe (222.93 KB)
- BCUpdt.exe (423.43 KB)
- BCView.exe (323.93 KB)
- BCWipe.exe (701.93 KB)
- BCWipeSvc.exe (107.93 KB)
- BCWipeTM.exe (1.89 MB)
- insbcbus.exe (470.43 KB)
- logview.exe (345.93 KB)
This data is about BCWipe version 6.10.7
only. For other BCWipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BCWipe is an application by the software company Jetico Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall BCWipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove BCWipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BCWipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "BCWipe". The BCWipe application will be found automatically. After you select BCWipe in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BCWipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BCWipe.
8. After uninstalling BCWipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BCWipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BCWipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BCWipe by Jetico Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BCWipe by Jetico Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BCWipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-02 02:45:19.340