This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Aermec Magellano for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your PCAermec
. Further information on Aermec can be found here
. You can get more details related to Aermec Magellano at http://www.aermec.com
. Usually the Aermec Magellano program is found in the C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Aermec Magellano is C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Magellano.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Aermec Magellano. They take 2.08 MB (2180174
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Magellano.exe (89.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (91.58 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (503.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (505.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (471.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.24.3
of Aermec Magellano. You can find below info on other versions of Aermec Magellano:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is an application marketed by Aermec. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Aermec Magellano using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aermec Magellano or simply click the Search field and type in "Aermec Magellano". If it is installed on your PC the Aermec Magellano application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Aermec Magellano in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aermec Magellano, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aermec Magellano.
8. After removing Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aermec Magellano that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aermec Magellano with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your PC, nor are we saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aermec Magellano supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 07:03:54.727