You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Aermec Magellano for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your systemAermec
. Check out here
where you can read more on Aermec. Click on http://www.aermec.com
to get more info about Aermec Magellano on Aermec's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aermec Magellano. The program's main executable file is named Magellano.exe and it has a size of 89.00 KB (91136 bytes).
Aermec Magellano contains of the executables below. They take 1.19 MB (1244865
bytes) on disk.
- Magellano.exe (89.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (155.19 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (503.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Aermec Magellano version 03.17
only. Click on the links below for other Aermec Magellano versions:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is an application marketed by the software company Aermec. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Aermec Magellano with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aermec Magellano or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aermec Magellano". The Aermec Magellano app will be found very quickly. When you click Aermec Magellano in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Aermec Magellano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aermec Magellano.
8. After removing Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aermec Magellano that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aermec Magellano with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your computer, nor are we saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aermec Magellano in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 10:15:05.817