Aermec Magellano is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your systemAermec
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Aermec. Please follow http://www.aermec.com
if you want to read more on Aermec Magellano on Aermec's website. Aermec Magellano is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aermec Magellano. Magellano.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Aermec Magellano. They take 1.19 MB (1244856
bytes) on disk.
- Magellano.exe (89.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (155.18 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (503.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Aermec Magellano version 03.21
alone. For other Aermec Magellano versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is a program offered by Aermec. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Aermec Magellano from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aermec Magellano or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aermec Magellano". The Aermec Magellano program will be found automatically. When you click Aermec Magellano in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Aermec Magellano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aermec Magellano.
8. After removing Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aermec Magellano which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aermec Magellano using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your computer, we are not saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aermec Magellano supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-12 11:41:24.237