Aermec Magellano is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your computerAermec
. Further information on Aermec can be seen here
. Further information about Aermec Magellano can be found at http://www.aermec.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Aermec Magellano is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Magellano.exe and its approximative size is 89.00 KB (91136 bytes).
Aermec Magellano is composed of the following executables which take 1.19 MB (1244856
bytes) on disk:
- Magellano.exe (89.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (155.18 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (503.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 03.20
of Aermec Magellano. For other Aermec Magellano versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is a program released by the software company Aermec. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Aermec Magellano from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aermec Magellano or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aermec Magellano". The Aermec Magellano program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Aermec Magellano in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Aermec Magellano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aermec Magellano.
8. After removing Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Aermec Magellano which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aermec Magellano with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your PC, nor are we saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aermec Magellano in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-01 17:09:51.710