This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Aermec Magellano for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your PCAermec
. Go over here
for more details on Aermec. Please open http://www.aermec.com
if you want to read more on Aermec Magellano on Aermec's website. Aermec Magellano is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aermec Magellano. Magellano.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Aermec Magellano. They occupy about 1.95 MB (2048589
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Magellano.exe (89.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (152.58 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (320.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (466.50 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (504.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 03.02
of Aermec Magellano. You can find below info on other releases of Aermec Magellano:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is an application by the software company Aermec. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Aermec Magellano with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aermec Magellano or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aermec Magellano". If it is installed on your PC the Aermec Magellano application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aermec Magellano in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Aermec Magellano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aermec Magellano.
8. After uninstalling Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aermec Magellano which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aermec Magellano with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your computer, we are not saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aermec Magellano in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 19:39:01.453