This info is about Aermec Magellano for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your systemAermec
. More information on Aermec can be found here
. More details about the application Aermec Magellano can be found at http://www.aermec.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Aermec Magellano. The program's main executable file is titled Magellano.exe and it has a size of 68.50 KB (70144 bytes).
Aermec Magellano is composed of the following executables which take 2.01 MB (2109021
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Magellano.exe (68.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (152.59 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (392.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (506.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (471.50 KB)
This web page is about Aermec Magellano version 03.16
alone. You can find here a few links to other Aermec Magellano versions:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is an application released by Aermec. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Aermec Magellano from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aermec Magellano or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aermec Magellano". If it exists on your system the Aermec Magellano program will be found very quickly. After you select Aermec Magellano in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Aermec Magellano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The publisher is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aermec Magellano.
8. After removing Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aermec Magellano that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aermec Magellano using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your PC, we are not saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Aermec Magellano supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 08:48:55.393