This page contains thorough information on how to remove Aermec Magellano for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your systemAermec
. Further information on Aermec can be found here
. You can read more about about Aermec Magellano at http://www.aermec.com
. Aermec Magellano is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aermec Magellano. The application's main executable file has a size of 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) on disk and is called Magellano.exe.
The executables below are part of Aermec Magellano. They occupy about 2.03 MB (2130013
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Magellano.exe (89.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (152.59 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (392.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (506.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (471.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.26.4
of Aermec Magellano. Click on the links below for other Aermec Magellano versions:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is an application marketed by Aermec. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aermec Magellano or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aermec Magellano". The Aermec Magellano app will be found automatically. When you select Aermec Magellano in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Aermec Magellano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The publisher is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Aermec Magellano.
8. After removing Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aermec Magellano that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aermec Magellano using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your computer, nor are we saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aermec Magellano in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 08:51:55.643