Aermec Magellano is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aermec Magellano from your PCAermec
. More information about Aermec can be found here
. Please open http://www.aermec.com
if you want to read more on Aermec Magellano on Aermec's website. Usually the Aermec Magellano program is to be found in the C:\Programmi\Aermec\Magellano folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Aermec Magellano is C:\Programmi\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Aermec Magellano's primary file takes about 89.00 KB (91136 bytes) and is named Magellano.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Aermec Magellano. They take about 1.19 MB (1244856
bytes) on disk.
- Magellano.exe (89.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (155.18 KB)
- AerNavi.exe (503.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (468.50 KB)
The current page applies to Aermec Magellano version 03.22
alone. You can find here a few links to other Aermec Magellano releases:
...click to view all...
Aermec Magellano is a program released by the software company Aermec. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Aermec Magellano is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Aermec Magellano from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aermec Magellano or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aermec Magellano". If it is installed on your PC the Aermec Magellano app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Aermec Magellano in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Aermec Magellano, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aermec Magellano:
- The software company is: http://www.aermec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Aermec\Magellano\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aermec Magellano.
8. After uninstalling Aermec Magellano, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Aermec Magellano that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aermec Magellano with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aermec Magellano by Aermec from your computer, nor are we saying that Aermec Magellano by Aermec is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aermec Magellano supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 10:45:42.783