You can find below details on how to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More information about Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Detailed information about Acer ScreenSaver can be found at www.acer.com
. Acer ScreenSaver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver directory, regulated by the user's option. Acer ScreenSaver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) on disk and is named run_Acer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Acer ScreenSaver. They take 738.47 KB (756192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.31 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.0826.2010
only. You can find here a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is a program offered by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Acer ScreenSaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it exists on your system the Acer ScreenSaver program will be found automatically. After you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The software company is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 07:23:55.067