You can find below details on how to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More information about Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Detailed information about Acer ScreenSaver can be found at www.acer.com
. Acer ScreenSaver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver directory, regulated by the user's option. Acer ScreenSaver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) on disk and is named run_Acer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Acer ScreenSaver. They take 738.47 KB (756192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.31 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.0826.2010
only. You can find here a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is a program offered by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Acer ScreenSaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acer ScreenSaver or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it is installed on your PC the Acer ScreenSaver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Acer ScreenSaver in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The publisher is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 07:23:55.067